Definition of emo
I learnt from tv last night (so you know it must be true) that emos are kids that like to dress in black and listen to sad music....
So it made me think of the type of music and all the songs that I have on my trusty t9...
Allow me to list a snapshot as follows:
Stupid thing: Aimee Mann
You know I'm no good: Amy Winehouse
For You: Angus & Julia Stone
Wasted: Angus & Julia Stone
Mysteries: Beth Gibbons
Wayside: Birds of Tokyo
Someone so much: Bob Evans
The high road: Broken Bells
My favourite game: The Cardigans
Wicked Game: Chris Isaak
Little self-centred queen: Clare Bowditch
Hang me up to dry: Cold War Kids
Lost!: Coldplay
Numb all over: Dallas Crane
Gotta get thru this: Daniel Bedingfield
This life awake: Dead Letter Circus
Life for rent: Dido
Mercy: Duffy
The other side: David Gray
The wanting comes in waves: The Decemberists
Lots of Josh Radin and Kate Earl and Paloma Faith
...... Make up your own mind I guess ;)
0 comments :
Post a Comment