Saturday, August 21, 2010

People come people go

It's been a weird and funny year.

I have found a job that I surprisingly rather enjoy, working with a fabulous cast of characters that keep my week very interesting and full of laughter. And in this short amount of time I welcomed a number of new friends into my life but have also had a few that left...

Happy Evs and ditsy Paps, you guys rock! Big Cheeky JB, Skinny Mo and the BM always great fun to be around, Miss Angelic and Miss Smiley you ladies are awesome. Mr Charming, just thank you for being around.

ST, NV, HT, MAS will be, and still are, sorely missed. And then there was the BBB. 

We had some great times, a lot of fun and when it was over, you took a small piece of me with you but I believe that I am now better for it and even though I miss the good old times we had together I can honestly tell myself now that I don't miss you.

Hmm..... what else? Not much really. I really need to stop being all gushy about life. For now. 

I am constantly tired, but that is just from lack of sleep... I do too much at work and don't get paid nearly enough for it but I love what I do and who I work with so what are my options? Time is a funny thing. I have plenty of it, but still not enough.... last year I had so much of it I didn't know what to do with it. I suppose that was when I found out who my true friends were... the ones who are most supportive of you in your most miserable times. I'd love to be one who lives my life with no regrets, but unfortunately, regrets I have plenty. Wasting time with Wasters of Time is a big big regret I have. 

I'll try to steer clear of these Time Wasters of Life in the future ;)

0 comments :